NICE Quality Standards Service Improvement Template (QSSIT)
NICE has developed a Quality Standards Service Improvement Template (QSSIT) which helps providers to make an initial assessment of their service compared with a selection of NICE quality statements. Using the tool, you can:
• Have instant access to quality standards from NICE
• Select up to 10 topics for quality improvement
• Produce a baseline assessment and an action for each topic of quality improvement
• Automatically populate an audit spreadsheet
• Automatically chart your progress as you input data.
The QSSIT can be found here: https://www.nice.org.uk/about/what-we-do/into-practice/measuring-the-uptake-of-nice-guidance
This is the beta version of the QSSIT. Please send any feedback, and/or suggestions, for improvement to email@example.com or you can express this via this short survey: https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=146315596335.