Global and collaborative
BSAC is working with a range of educational, federal and scientific stakeholders to support the development and delivery of training on antimicrobial stewardship across the globe. Below are some examples of our current work in this area.
- Massive Open Online Course on Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Gulf GCC Stewardship Training
- New Delhi Stewardship Training
- BSAC-European Wound Management Association Stewardship Collaborative
- Project to reduce antimicrobial resistance in Indian Hospitals
- 1st UK-Russia roundtable discussion – Antimicrobial resistance (AMR): dialogue between sectors
- 2nd UK-Russia expert roundtable discussion – Antimicrobial resistance (AMR): action plans implementation
- ICAN Antimicrobial Stewardship Education Initiative – Developing a curriculum framework for antimicrobial stewardship training for African healthcare facilities
If you are interested in supporting or working with BSAC on international initiatives please contact Tracey Guise, Chief Executive Officer.