Antibiotic Awareness Week & European Antibiotic Awareness Day 2015
This year BSAC is supporting EAAD 2015 through publication of a Supplement and on line campaign on antibiotic resistance, in addition to themed papers being offered via JAC. BSAC was lead organisation in development of the supplement, which will be circulated with the Independent Newspaper on 18 November and featured as an online campaign at www.globalhealthaction.co.uk
A range of resources for public (adult/child) and healthcare professionals can be downloaded from these sites.
- Posters / resources to download from the Antibiotic Action website
- A range of resources for healthcare professionals can be found on the BSAC Antimicrobial Resource Centre
- For HCPs please promote registration to and participation in the Massive Open Online Course on Antimicrobial Stewardship
- UK EAAD specific resources here
- ECDC resources are available here
- PHE Antibiotic Guardian resources are available here
- For children there is the BSAC/e-bug Microbe Science Show for learning where they could get microbes and bacteries, and know why is important to get asbestos removal and other parasites.